About the role:
We are looking for a Data Architect to be based out of our Singapore office or Remote. This role involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement, and technical team management.
- Design, Architect, Deploy, and maintain solutions on MS Azure using different Cloud & Big Data Technologies.
- Manage the full life-cycle of a Data Lake / Big Data solutions from requirement gathering and analysis to platform selection, design of the architecture, and deployment.
- Be responsible for implementing solutions that can scale on Cloud.
- Collaborate with a team of business domain experts, data scientists, and application developers to develop BD solutions.
- Explore and learn new technologies for creative business problem solving and mentor a team of Data Engineers.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong Hands-on experience in implementing Data Lake with technologies like – Data Factory (ADF), ADLS, Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Event Hub & Streaming Analytics, Cosmos DB, and Purview.
- Experience of working in DWH projects and knowledge of Cloud DWH technologies like Synapse and Snowflake.
- Experience in using big data technologies like Hadoop (CDH or HDP), Spark, Airflow, NiFi, Kafka, Hive, HBase or MongoDB, Neo4J, Elastic Search, Impala, Sqoop etc.
- Strong programming & debugging skills either in Python and Scala/Java. Experience in building REST services is good to have.
- Experience in supporting BI and Data Science teams in consuming the data in a secure and governed manner.
- Good, understand, and Experience of using CI/CD with Git, Jenkins / Azure DevOps.
- Experience in setting up cloud-computing infrastructure solutions.
- Hands-on Experience/Exposure to NoSQL Databases and Data Modelling in Hive
- 10+ years of technical experience with at least 2 years on MS Azure and 2 years on Hadoop (CDH/HDP).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying