Tiger Analytics is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry
Sr. Manager/ Associate Director (Accounts Receivable)
As a Sr. Manager/ Associate Director, you will play a fundamental role in achieving all the accounts receivable for the entire group companies (Geo: India, US, Singapore and others). Also, you will
• Take ownership of AR department and timely billing & collection from the customers
• Revenue recognition including unbilled and deferred revenue accounting
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly reconciliations and automation of various processes
• Aid in making informed decisions on potential fluctuations in customer revenue cycles.
• In-charge of daily cash receipts/deposits, including accounting; cash and banking transaction processing; timely tie-up of the funding requirements
• Collaborate with stakeholders, BUs/LoB, salespersons, accounts team and assist finance head in business operations.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
• 10+ years in accounts receivable, preferably working in analytics / IT services/related consulting services & solutions industries
• Experience in consolidating revenue reports & revenue analytics
• Ability to analyze monthly revenue forecast and business performance; benchmark with industry performance & suggest focal areas for the organization to augment revenue
• Experience in preparing daily/weekly/monthly cash forecast; closely monitor cash flows and take necessary steps to ensure continuous availability of working capital, financial modelling, appraisal note preparation, obtaining sanction disbursement
• Ability to draft internal financial policies, procedures, governance process and SOP financial structuring supply chain finance, customer receivables, other transactions.
• Hands-on experience in QuickBooks, Tally or similar software's
• Strong communication skills and a good team player
• Education requirement – CA / MBA