Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in application of Data Science, Machine Learning and AI in specific industry context. Our ability to deliver business value and thought leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for a Director to be part of our Consulting leadership team in the UK to grow our business with clients in the Retail & Consumer (Packaged) Goods Industries. The role will be based in London, with travel involved within UK and rest of Europe.
In performing this role, you will engage and consult Director to CXO level stakeholders of clients / prospects to define analytics roadmaps and govern their execution to plan. In addition, you will also be working closely with delivery teams based in India to ensure that the quality of deliverables is in line with client's objectives are realized.
You'll have an opportunity to demonstrate your deep understanding of Retail and CPG/CG industries, and the experience of delivering high quality, medium to large scale programs in the advanced analytics area (involving Data Management, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence based consulting services)
- As a consulting leader, you will be expected to:
- Lead program delivery for one or more key accounts & guide teams through your combined knowledge of the industry and advanced analytics program experience
- Set-up and drive governance through monthly meetings / QBRs as needed to ensure continuous, accurate measurement of client service health.
- Conduct high intensity workshops with clients' Data Science & Business teams to:
- Demonstrate how analytics could address high impact business problems
- Identify & prioritize relevant problems to address in specific client context, and
- Lay them out into an executable roadmap to help secure funding
- Help convert qualified leads (incremental opportunities in existing accounts, and occasionally, prospects as well) by putting forth win-win analytics solution proposals - by yourself and in collaboration with a broader team.
- Mentor team members on Retail & CPG client programs, and
- Demonstrate thought leadership through appropriate internal and external platforms/ forums.
- Year-on-Year revenue growth of your portfolio & Client Satisfaction (80% weight)
- Size of new business won through your participation as SME (20% weight)
- Excellent knowledge of CPG & Retail business functions (Marketing & CM!, Route-to-Market & Sales Force, Trade Planning & Account Management, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Inventory, Store Operations, Merchandising, Product Development & Innovation, New Product Introduction), common data sources, and business problems that could be addressed through analytics.
- Exposure to the latest trends & applications of data engineering, data science, machine learning
& AI space - across industries
- Ability to define / architect strategic and tactical plans creating win-win and long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to help clients and internal teams prioritize deliverables in times of conflicting demands
- Demonstrated ability to build and enhance senior level client relationships
- Demonstrated ability manage financial performance for a client service portfolio
- 12 years+ of total experience in the field of delivering consulting services to clients Retail & CPG, bulk of which is in the area of Advanced Analytics
- Demonstrated Program Management skills
- Ability to engage with CXO or VP level stakeholders from client's team to define business problems and construct solution approach
- Ability to work with global teams, playing a lead role in communicating client business problem context to the remote consulting teams and leverage them as SME
- Open to travel (up to SO%), largely within UK & rest of Europe
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, leadership and motivational skills
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial and able to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage multiple clients within deadlines
- Education Qualification - MBA or equivalent
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company is growing quickly. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small but stable, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility .
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying