Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
- Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As a Data Architect, your work is a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and technical team management. Overall, you’ll design, architect, deploy and maintain big data solutions. More specifically, this will involve:
- Technical management across the full life-cycle of big data (Hadoop) projects from requirement gathering and analysis to platform selection, design of the architecture and deployment.
- Scaling of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Collaborating with business consultants, data scientists, engineers and developers to develop data solutions.
- Exploring new technologies for creative business problem solving
- Leading and mentoring a team of data engineers
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Hands-on experience with following technologies:
Hadoop ecosystem - HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka, ELK Stack etc
- Spark, Scala, Python and core/advance Java
- NOSQL databases e.g. Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Relevant AWS or Azure components required to build big data solutions
- Good to know: Databricks, Snowflake
- Experience with:
- Designing/building large cloud-computing infrastructure solutions (in AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Data lake design and implementation
- Full life-cycle of a Hadoop solution
- Familiarity working with:
- Distributed computing and parallel processing environments
- HDFS administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning
- 10+ years of technical experience with 5+ years in the Hadoop ecosystem
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying