Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As an Associate Director - Data Science at Tiger Analytics, you will
- Work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries.
- Engage with clients to understand their business context
- Lead a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the business decision processes.
- Perform a role that involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and technical team management.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Lead data science aspects of client engagements on their own end to end, effortlessly switching between roles of an individual Contributor, team member and data science manager as demanded by each project
- Work closely with project team, customer stakeholders and internal business units in devising creative analytical approaches to solve business problems
- Develop and enhance algorithms and models to solve business problem
- Maintain all models along with development and updating of code and process documentation
- Proficient in a structured programming language is a must - knowledge of one of statistical/general purpose scripting languages software such as R, python is mandatory. Strong SQL, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in data science approaches, machine learning algorithms and statistical methods.
- Experience in designing data science solution approaches to unstructured problems, conducting quantitative analyses and interpreting results
- Organized, structured and reliable while being an effective problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years exp of which 8 years of relevant data science experience including hands-on programming in one (or more) of the above languages.
- B. Tech from Tier-1 college / M.S or M. Tech is preferred
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying