Tiger Analytics is a global AI & analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the Role:
As an Associate Director - Data Science at Tiger Analytics, you will lead data science aspects of end-to-end client AI & analytics programs. Your role will be a combination of hands-on contribution, technical team management, and client interaction.
- Work closely with internal teams and client stakeholders to design analytical approaches to solve business problems
- Develop and enhance a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries.
- Work on various aspects of the ML ecosystem – model building, ML pipelines, logging & versioning, documentation, scaling, deployment, monitoring and maintenance etc.
- Lead a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the client business decision processes.
- High level of proficiency in a structured programming language, e.g. Python, R.
- Experience designing data science solutions to business problems
- Deep understanding of ML algorithms for common use cases in both structured and unstructured data ecosystems.
- Comfortable with large scale data processing and distributed computing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years exp of which 8 years of relevant data science experience including hands-on programming.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying