As a Customer Success and Business Development Consultant at Tiger Analytics, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities, primarily value proposition decks and full-blown proposals/RFI/RFP responses, among others.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a significant responsibility and an exciting career path. The base location would ideally be Bangalore / Chennai.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred 6+ years of experience as a Customer Success/Business Development professional preferably working in the analytics/IT services/related industries
- Experience in working with US clients
- Industry experience / exposure to one or more of the following: Banking & Financial Services industry, with understanding in Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking functions. Understanding of analytics application across customer value chain of Banking/ FS company with focus on Marketing, Risk, Fraud, Data Engineering and other digital transformation initiatives.
- Industry experience / exposure in Insurance & Healthcare , with understanding of L&A, P&C , and specific understanding of underwriting, actuaries, pricing, risk, claims, fraud, customer analytics, distribution & agency management & customer analytics
- Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach
- Strong research & analytical skills to understand industry trends and client’s business
- High-level solution architecting skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to put together high impact decks and presentations/Point of Views
- Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- High levels of commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and win clients after reaching out to a large number of prospects
- Drafting & reviewing of various legal agreements on a best efforts basis including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work/Work Orders (SOW/WO), Teaming Contracts, etc.
- Support in legal due diligence compliances. Ability to review the contracts and turn around responses very quickly.
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc. will be an advantage
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly
- Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
- Domain/business consulting experience in one or more of the following – credit cards, mortgages, retail finance & banking, capital market, private equity , underwriting, pricing , claims analytics – is nice to have .
- MBA / B. Tech from premier institutes
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying