Tiger Analytics is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
We are looking for Director - Technology Consulting, in the Big Data engineering space, On a typical work day, you could be doing one or more of the following:
- Managing delivery of multiple client engagements in the big data engineering and analytics space
- Collaborating with relevant architects to manage problem scoping, team planning, solution design, sprints, solution development, QA, Implementation etc. of complex engagements
- Setting up the right program management and governance practices to ensure time-to-value of client programs, balancing client and team satisfaction.,
- Collaborating with sales and account leaders globally to create POVs and proposals to help win new clients
Required Skills & Experience:
- 15+ Years of overall experience with at least 7+ years of experience in managing Delivery for large sized (75+ Offshore headcount) accounts or a portfolio of accounts
- Ability to demonstrate solutions around Big Data and handling end to end delivery of cloud-based data Lake implementations.
- Understanding of various Big data ecosystems that involves Data pipeline, compute, harmonization techniques, data governance, distributed data computing methods, etc.
- Experience around Modern DWH systems, scaling data science models, cloud adoption (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate & build relationships with Director / VP level stakeholders (will involve occasional travel)