At Tiger Analytics we are working on some cutting-edge data analytics problems across various domains. We are currently focused on advance analytics in areas such as retail, social media, online advertising, technology, e-commerce, transportation etc.
If you like to …
• Understand business problems from various industries
• Design analytical frameworks to address them
• Work with state-of-the-art technologies
• Work with complex data / big data
• Be part of a growing team that is excited about the work we do
• Ultimately make a difference to the client organization with what you do
… we would love to talk to you.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-paced, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility. Significant opportunities for professional development exist, as we continue to grow. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
• Demonstrated experience in using quantitative analyses and data mining to solve structured or unstructured problems and interpreting results
• Experience in or more functional areas such as Marketing/Customer/Sales analytics, Operations, etc.
• Experience in designing, implementing, and measuring AB and/or multi-variate tests
• Technical proficiency: knowledge of SQL/databases and experience with one or more analytical tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlikview
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good to have: experience with statistical programming language/software such as R, SAS, etc.
• 3-8 years of relevant experience