Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai office.
About the role:
As an IT Lead, you will
- Be the single point of contact for all Servers, Network, Firewall Operation and maintenance within the organization. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading of all Windows/Linux Server, Firewalls, Network Switches L2/L3 to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance.
- Work with vendors to resolve technical issues with respect to Server/Network Infrastructure and AMC/Contract renewals and follow-up.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries and issues, and lead a team.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 6+ years of experience in Server (Windows & Linux), Network/Security and Cloud Administration
- Understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Exposure in ITIL process framework, ticketing system concepts and its usage
- Experience in
- Network and Network Security implementation and Troubleshooting
- Backup and restoration of Physical and VM servers on daily, weekly & monthly (Backup Technologies - Any)
- Installaling, Upgrading, Supporting and Troubleshooting VMWARE/Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization environment
- Developing trends by monitoring and analysing incoming calls, problems and support requests
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2008/2012/2016 & Linux servers, AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, FTP, File Server etc
- HP/Dell/IBM Hardware platforms; IIS 5 & 6/Apache configuration and diagnostics
- Maintaining antivirus/patch server and client machine on regular intervals
- E-mail creation/deletion of all users at Gsuite/O365 Admin Panel
- Sonicwall Firewall, Cisco, HP, Dell Switch L2/L3,Wireless Access Point
- AWS/Azure cloud(EC2, Load Balancer,RDS,VPC,S3) and knowledge in GitHub
- Certifications in: MCSA & ITIL foundation, CCNA, AWS/ Azure preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying