Tiger Analytics is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As Program Lead - Technology Consulting, you will be key member of the teams working on end-to-end AI and analytics solutions being built for our clients. While your primary focus will be on the data engineering and application engineering components of the overall solution, you will collaborate with internal data science teams for the ML aspects. As the person responsible for the overall success of the program, you will:
- Drive problem discovery, scoping, program management, delivery etc.
- Lead requirements elicitation using a combination of business acumen and technology understanding
- Translate solutions requirements to technical architects. Review solution design & estimation for conformity with client requirements
- Coordinate program delivery (communicating updates, bottlenecks, risks, delays etc)
- Measure and articulate value of solutions developed to help drive solution adoption by business teams.
- This role involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and team management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Program delivery experience in multiple data systems (cloud / on-premise, classical RDBMS / big-data / NoSQL)
- Project planning and tracking in agile and waterfall paradigms
- Experience with different source systems (flat-files to ERP systems to real-time sources) and their impact on design, functioning, and maintenance of data systems
- Experience working on programs with significant application engineering and development components
- (Preferable) exposure to MLOps/DevOps in the context of cloud based predictive analytics solution deployment
- Team management and client stakeholder management
- 8-12 years of relevant experience, some of which has been in hands-on development.
- Techno-functional background preferred (Engineering + MBA)
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying