Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
We are looking for a senior full-stack engineers (5-10 years exp) working with our Application Engineering team, developing a variety of analytics web applications. More specifically, you will:
• Determine user needs by analysing technical requirements.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Develop, validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
• Improve the structure, quality and extensibility of code bases.
• Implement tools and create reusable libraries and frameworks.
• Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partners
Required Skills, Competencies & Experience:
• Relevant hands-on experience with:
Web frameworks like Angular, React, Django
Web server technologies like Flask, Node.js, Apache, Nginx
Server-side languages like Python, Java
Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
Configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
Client-side scripting like JQuery, D3, Highcharts
Testing frameworks like Selenium
Cloud environments like AWS, Azure, or GCP
Docker, Kubernetes (good to have)
• Good understanding of
Setting up and using CI/CD
Security and session management
RESTful services, API design and development
• 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.