The Partner Development Manager will support various Tiger regions in joint go-to-market and co-sell programs for the Tiger-Microsoft partnership.
This position offers an entrepreneurial environment and exciting career path to grow the relationship – the role will be global in scope.
The candidate is expected to scale Tiger’s alliance program by leveraging partner ecosystems and channel network. Familiarity with Cloud / Technology offering (like Microsoft’s offerings on Azure, and other cloud native solutions) is a must-have.
- Work with partnership development team across all regions to generate leads and nurture customers and co-sell partner relationships
- Develop business plans with Microsoft account teams and be the overall SPOC for the Microsoft engagement
- Broaden reach within Microsoft’s small, medium, corporate and larger enterprise businesses
- Broaden Tiger’s footprint across industry verticals (public sector, telecom, manufacturing, Banking & Finance etc.)
- Take calls (or meet) with senior executives and decision makers across our prospect/clients to drive adoption of cloud and digital native solutions
- Provide regular insights to core leadership team using Partner Center tools
- Bring together a community of data science and consulting practitioners and help drive solutions for partnership benefit
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in sales and business development roles, preferably with partnerships and alliances
- Must have domain experience for Microsoft’s offerings on Azure, and similar cloud native solutions for Data & AI
- Experience across lead lifecycle and pipeline management
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with global teams with diverse culture
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and self-starter, ability to perform wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA from reputed institutions
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying