At Tiger Analytics we are working on some cutting-edge data analytics problems across various domains. We are currently focused on advanced analytics in areas such as retail, social media, online advertising, technology, e-commerce, transportation etc.
If you like to …
- Understand business problems of various industries
- Design analytical frameworks to address them
- Apply leading-edge statistical modeling techniques and machine learning techniques
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Work with complex data / big data
- Be part of a growing team that is excited about the work we do
… we would love to talk to you.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-paced, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility. Significant opportunities for professional development exist, as we continue to grow. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of programming experience which should include hands-on programming in Java/C/C++
- Knowledge of one of statistical/general purpose scripting languages software such as R, SAS, Python, SPSS etc is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying