Tiger Analytics is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As Delivery Partner – Analytics Consulting, you will work on some of the latest applications of AI to solve complex business problems, and demonstrate significant business value to a set of Tiger clientele. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with program leads, technology architects and data scientists across global locations. You will guide the project teams to deliver impactful solutions, drive adoption, and articulate value. On a typical work day, you could be doing one or more of the following:
- Collaborate with internal & key client stakeholders to define advanced analytics roadmaps
- Identify a pipeline of programs, prioritized based on business value vs complexity
- Drive analytics solution design & delivery, collaborating with teams of consultants, data scientists and architects.
- Guide / mentor program leads on applying best practices in delivery through regular reviews
- Work towards accelerating time-to-value on client programs, while balancing team health
- Measure and articulate value of solutions to help drive adoption by business teams
- Drive internal and client governance forums for zero surprises on program health and to articulate value
- Collaborate with in-market Client Partners to expand Tiger Analytics’ share of client spend in meaningful ways
- Contribute to organization building through training and mentoring, and by developing assets / best practice
Required Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Hands-on experience with (or significant exposure to) commonly used advanced analytic tools & techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to white-board and transform ideas from high level business problem statements to a sufficiently detailed outline of the solution
- Ability to guide teams on developing analytics solution blueprints to client problems which balance business context and technical details
- Ability to analyze pros-and-cons of different analytic options in the context of multitude of business problems, and articulate such choices to technical and business audiences.
- Ability to build compelling stories from data / model outputs to convey insights to business stakeholders, and drive acceptance & adoption of recommended actions.
- Confident in communicating with Director / VP level stakeholders, and demonstrate executive presence in interactions with CXO level stakeholders.
- Ability to drive programs with robust governance mechanisms to ensure programs are reasonably scoped (upfront + evolving), time & effort, cost & value.
- 15+ yrs experience in delivering advanced analytics solutions or services to clients, which includes a good amount of time as a hands-on practitioner.
- Techno-functional academic background is preferred (Engineering + MBA)
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.