Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.
As a Data Architect(Cloud), you will analyze, architect, design and actively develop cloud data warehouses, data lakes, and other cloud-based data solutions in Azure.
- You will design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform a variety of datasets.
- You will Innovate cloud-native data solutions such as database structures and functional capabilities, security, back-up and recovery specifications, etc.
- You will build and maintain data integration utilities, data scheduling and monitoring capabilities, and source-to-target mappings and data lineage trees.
- You will implement and manage production management processes around data ingestion, transformation, coding utilities, storage, reporting, and other data integration points.
- You will lead technical teams to deliver projects to accomplish business and IT objectives.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 8+ years of data engineering and/or data warehousing experience
- Experience in architecture, data modelling, data engineering, data governance using all different types of databases.
- Experience in building Azure data solutions using services such as storage, virtual machines, serverless technologies, and parallel processing technologies, auto scaling etc.
- Experience in Azure Databricks, HDInsights, ADLS, AzureML, DSVM other PaaS offerings from Azure.
- Experience with Azure SDKs and programmatic access services
- Ability to work with modern data integration frameworks, big data and devops
- Proficient in a relevant data/development language for cloud platforms (e.g. R, Python, Java, C#/Unix)
- Proficient in SQL
- Conceptual understanding of agile development including DevOps concepts
- Cloud certifications are a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying