The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
An application engineering architect will be involved in:
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
• Application performance check and tuning Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
• Generalist with an ability to wear multiple hats depending on project needs.
• Good understanding of Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap and testing
frameworks like Selenium
• Good understanding of how web applications work including cross-browser compatibility,
security, session management, and best development practices
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
• RESTful Services, API design and development
• Server-side languages like Python, Java
• Experience developing in Cloud environments
• Experience with setting up and using CI/CD
• Familiarity with configuration management tools (like Ansible, Salt, etc)
• Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
• Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx, etc.
• Multimedia Content Development, API's
• Good communication
• Knowledge/strong desire to learn container solutions: Docker ecosystem, Kubernetes