As a Customer Success and Business Development Consultant at Tiger Analytics, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities, primarily value proposition decks and full-blown proposals/RFI/RFP responses, among others. In early stage calls, you will also be expected to present these decks and proposals to our clients, primarily US-based. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a significant responsibility and an exciting career path. The base location would ideally be Chennai and next preference would be Bengaluru or Mumbai though we will also be open to the right candidate anywhere in India and willing to be on video calls regularly and being willing travel to Chennai for 1 week/month.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred >5+ years of experience as a Customer Success/Business Development professional preferably working in the AI/Analytics/Big Data/IT services/related industries ✓ Experience in working with US/Western clients
- Industry experience / exposure to one or more of the following: Manufacturing, Entertainment, Transportation & Logistics, Energy and Utilities, Oil & Gas, and Real Estate (METEOR) though experience in Telecom, Media, Travel & Hospitality will also be helpful. ✓ Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach ✓ Strong research & analytical skills to understand industry trends and client’s business
- Domain/business consulting experience in manufacturing and supply chain
- High-level solution architecting skills ✓ Excellent written & oral communication skills ✓ Ability to put together high impact decks and presentations/Point of Views ✓ Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- High levels of commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and win clients after reaching out to a large number of prospects
- Drafting & reviewing of various legal agreements on a best efforts basis including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work/Work Orders (SOW/WO), Teaming Contracts, etc.
- Support in legal due diligence compliances. Ability to review the contracts and turn around responses very quickly.
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc. will be an advantage
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly ✓ Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
- MBA and B. Tech. from premier institutes .
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying