As a Customer Success and Business Development Consultant at Tiger Analytics, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities, primarily value proposition decks and full-blown proposals/RFI/RFP responses, among others.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a significant responsibility and an exciting career path.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Preferred >5-7+ years of experience as a Customer Success/Business Development professional preferably working in the analytics/IT services/related industries
Experience in working with US/Western clients and Experience in Account Mining, specifically hunting within Existing Accounts.
1. Industry experience / exposure to one or more of the following: Banking / Financial Services /Insurance/ Retail / Consumer Packaged Goods / Manufacturing / Transportation / Technology / Healthcare / Telecom or others such as Media / ecommerce.
2. Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach
3. Strong research & analytical skills
4. High-level solution architecting skills
5. Excellent written & oral communication skills
6. Ability to put together high impact decks and presentations
7. Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
8. Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
9. High levels of commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and win clients after reaching out to a large number of prospects
10. Drafting & reviewing of various legal agreements on a best efforts basis including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work/Work Orders (SOW/WO), Teaming Contracts, etc.
Support in legal due diligence compliances. Ability to review the contracts and turn around responses very quickly.
11. Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc. will be an advantage
12. Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly
13. Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
14. MBA and B. Tech. from premier institutes
15. We will ensure that the compensation and title will be commensurate with the experience and skill-level brought to the table.