Tiger Analytics offers a professional environment for Analytics Consultants, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers to come together, collaborate and solve high-value business problems for many Fortune 500 clients across various domains like Financial Services, Insurance, Retail / CPG, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics.
If your interest & experience are in:
- Translating business problems into unambiguous analytic problem statements
- Design a plan in collaboration with DS/ML/AI experts to solve those
- Own & drive execution of the plan by removing internal/external bottlenecks
- Showcase how analytic results improve clients’ business & financial metrics
… we would love to talk to you.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility. Significant opportunities for professional development exist, as we continue to grow. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics to solve structured or unstructured problems and interpreting results
- Very good appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data
- Hands-on data handling proficiency: Knowledge of querying data using SQL on traditional RDBMS databases, and/or big data environments such as Hadoop/Hive/Spark
- Hands-on ability to analyse and visualize data one or more tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Hands on experience (basic to intermediate) in DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R/Python/SAS
- Basic appreciation of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques, when and why they are used and to interpret results from a business viewpoint (the expectation is not a data scientist expert level proficiency, but a clear conceptual understanding)
- Excellent skills in presenting and communicating with business audience to help them appreciate insights & value from analytics
- Ensure high quality client experience by owning up stakeholder expectation setting, driving project / program governance, and focus on linking analytics to client business value delivered
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying