Tiger Analytics is a global AI & analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Analyst who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries.
More specifically, you will
- Engage with clients to understand their business context.
- Translate business problems and technical constraints into technical requirements for the desired analytics solution.
- Collaborate with a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the business decision processes.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with aleast 1 year of relevant DS experience.
- Proficient in a structured programming language is a must - such as Python (preferred), Java, C/C++ is mandatory.
- Follows good software engineering practices and has an interest building reliable and robust software.
- Good knowledge of DS concepts and professional experience in
- Developing and enhancing algorithms and models to solve business problem
- Conducting quantitative analyses and interpreting results
- Working knowledge of Linux or Unix environment ideally in a cloud environment.
- Working knowledge of Spark/PySpark is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- B. Tech from Tier-1 college / M.S or M. Tech is preferred.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying