About the role -
- We are looking for a Director (Business Development) for the European market. Base Location would be ideally in UK (London or any place nearby).
- As a Director (Business Development) at Tiger Analytics, you will
- Play a senior and fundamental role in achieving our client acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Take calls/meetings with senior client executives at Director, VP, CXO levels (for Analytics/AI) with our prospects/clients, making high-impact presentations
- Travel abroad from time to time too, mostly to European locations, attending conferences and most importantly, following up hot leads to a winning closure.
- Be expected to manage the relationship with one or more of the clients you win, ensuring those clients stay happy and grow with us
- Develops a competitive edge by understanding the market environment and competition as well as the Data and Analytics ecosystem / services
- Manage and maintain cross-functional stakeholder engagement such as pre-sales, SMEs, Finance and Client partner
- You will report directly to the Leadership for Business Development and Customer Success, and will be working very closely with the established BD team in India.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong New Revenue Hunting expertise and experience
- Experience in business consulting and exposure in the following domains - Retail / FMCG / BFSI / Manufacturing / Transportation / Technology sales
- Mandatory experience of working in UK and European markets
- Ability to talk to multiple prospects as well as multiple internal stakeholders to make wins happen
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills - Proposal writing and Power Point presentation skills
- Ability to stay focused and win clients; Willingness to travel abroad at short notice
- Familiarity with analytical problem solving; Ability to learn and deliver results quickly, including sales and pipeline targets
- 12+ years in client-facing roles, of which 6+ years in direct business development roles, preferably working in Analytics / IT services / Related consulting services & solutions industries
- Contributes to the revenue management process, including development and review of pipeline and establishment of revenue plan to achieve/exceed revenue goals.
- Experience across lead lifecycle and lead management strategies; Lead Generation, Digital Marketing, CRM-Sales-Marketing Automation Tools
- Experience in developing and closing major wins
We will ensure that the compensation and title will be commensurate with the experience and skill-level brought to the table.