Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm that is today pioneering what AI can do to solve some of the toughest problems faced by organizations globally. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we’re solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Today, we are the trusted data sciences and data engineering partner for several Fortune 500 companies. We bring deep expertise in marketing science, customer analytics, and operations & planning analytics.
Tiger has been consistently rated as one of India’s best companies to work for. We have been featured as a Leaders' Specialized Insights Service Providers Wave™ 2020 by Forrester Research, AI Solution Provider of the Year 2019 by Frost & Sullivan and as a Leading Data and Analytics Service Provider 2019 by Gartner amongst others.
Tiger Way -
Our culture is modeled around expertise, humility, and mutual respect. In the world of AI & Analytics, we have arguably one of the best teams in the world. No one is bigger than the team, and we swim or sink together. Whether you are a novice just entering this industry or a veteran, you’ll have the opportunity to explore different roles over time and will be pushed to get out of our comfort zone. You’ll work alongside the best in the industry, learn the structured approach to innovate, and have fun along the way.
About the role -
Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
- Build Big Data solutions for near real-time stream processing, as well as batch processing on the Big Data platform
- Identify appropriate solution/tools to achieve the needed results using the Big Data platform
- Set up and run Hadoop development frameworks like Hive, Sqoop, Streaming mechanisms, Pig, Mahout, Scala, SPARK and others.
- Work with business domain experts, data scientists and application developers to identify data relevant for analysis and develop the Big Data solution
- Coordinate effectively with team members in the project, client and with business partners
- Adapt and learn new technologies surrounding Big Data eco systems and ensure learning and growth of team members
- Take initiative to run the project and gel in the start-up environment
- Minimum 8+ years of Professional experience with 3+ years of Big Data project experience
- Strong experience in Big Data technologies like Spark, Kafka, HDFS, Hadoop, Hive, Yarn, HBase, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Experience in designing solutions for Big Data applications
- Strong understanding of internals of Spark and Hadoop
- Experience in designing, implementing and deploying ETL driven use cases into Hadoop
- Strong programming experience either in Java and/or Scala and/or Python and/or R
- Experience in developing and managing scalable Hadoop cluster environments and setting up and running Hadoop clusters
- Experience in building cloud infrastructure to host and monitor the BigData applications, automating common tasks mercilessly
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts, distributed systems, data pipelines and ETL.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A positive, collaborative mindset and a desire to deliver real business value to the customer
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying