As a DE/MLE Solution Consultant at Tiger Analytics, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business by supporting Tiger Sales Teams in translating complex technical themes into easily understandable and compelling content, primarily value proposition decks and full-blown proposals/RFI/RFP responses, among others.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with significant responsibility and an exciting career path. The base location would ideally be Chennai/Bangalore/Mumbai or anywhere in India, in that order.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales leaders and consulting colleagues to articulate Tiger’s differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value
- Develop requirements and build proposals by assembling information including project objectives, implementation methods and plans, resources, budget, writing, revising and editing drafts including executive summaries and conclusions.
- Ensure presentations, proposals and related documents are timely, accurate, complete and in compliance with RFPs and proposal formatting standards
- Coordinate with sales team, solution architects, and specialists to support the technical solution and articulating business value for clients
- Prepare Business Solutions presentations and demonstrations, working with technical solutions team for POCs
- Identify industry specific themes and DE/MLE needs and leverage ideas across clients and industries to help build demand generation campaigns.
- Create POV, best practice and reference solution documents along with Case studies, white papers and other sales collaterals.
- Support communication and build presence through optimization of marketing communication, publication of blogs, participation in conferences etc.
- Keep up-to-date about trends in industries, relevant technologies, solutions and products.
Experience and Skills
- MBA + Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines,
- 5-8 years of relevant experience (presales, solution specialist, proposals writing) with considerable exposure to Big Data, Data Warehousing, ML Deployment Pipelines, ETL/ELT, data products etc.
- Knowledge in Cloud platforms for Data & AI Products, Enterprise Solution architecture, Data Movement, Management and Transformation tools would be a plus.
- Able to work with teams of varying sizes and technical abilities
- Experience in sales orientation, critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills.
We will ensure that the compensation and title will be commensurate with the experience and skill-level brought to the table.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying