Tiger Analytics is looking for a Cloud Architect in Azure Platform to add to its dynamic and rapidly scaling team. We’re looking for solid cloud engineers who bring fresh ideas from their own experience and are eager to tackle new problems across the stack. Expect to use the latest frameworks and contribute to them as needed.
- Analyse, architect, design, and actively develop cloud data warehouses, data lakes, and other cloud-based data solutions in Azure.
- Azure experts with strong experience in working with modern data integration frameworks, big data and Devops, and is proficient with data programming languages (e.g. Python, SQL).
- Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform a variety of datasets.
- Solid knowledge in Azure Databricks, HDInsights, ADLS, AzureML, DSVM other PaaS offerings from Azure.
- Innovate cloud-native data solutions such as database structures and functional capabilities, security, back-up and recovery specifications, etc.
- Build and maintain data integration utilities, data scheduling and monitoring capabilities, and source-to-target mappings and data lineage trees.
- Implement and manage production management processes around data ingestion, transformation, coding utilities, storage, reporting, and other data integration points.
- Lead technical teams to deliver projects and accomplish business and IT objectives
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of data engineering and/or data warehousing experience.
- 4+ years of deep experience in building Azure data solutions using services such as storage, virtual machines, serverless technologies, and parallel processing technologies, auto-scaling etc.
- Background in data with experience in architecture, data modelling, data engineering, data governance using all different types of databases.
- Working knowledge of agile development including DevOps concepts
- Experience with Azure SDKs and programmatic access services
- Proficient in a relevant data/development language for cloud platforms (e.g. R, Python, Java, C#/Unix)
- Proficient in SQL
- Cloud certifications are a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying